ABC tackles Kevin Trudeau -- again!
Here is a link to a page that has a good-quality promo * for the upcoming ABC story on Kevin Trudeau. The segment will air Wednesday night, May 29, at 10:00 PM Eastern, 9:00 Central. This will be the kickoff segment for a new ABC summer series, "The Lookout" (formerly called, "Two Truths and a Lie"), focusing on consumer issues. The new series is under the umbrella of ABC's long running investigative series, Nightline.
If all goes as scheduled, and no natural disasters or political scandals or dire world affairs throw it off course, the first half of the premiere episode will be devoted to the scammy Mr. Trudeau and his scammy Global Information Network (GIN), long a favorite topic of this blog. Then the ABC investigators will discuss fat-burning machines, bedbugs, and other vital consumer issues.
In contrast to previous lame attempts at grabbing and sharing a promo for the ABC story (you can see Peter Wink's reflection in the screen on this one)...
Then there's this, from Wednesday, May 29 (take anything Lenny says with a grain of salt, particularly since he can't even spell "trial" or "Guzman")...
And by the way, here's a recent post about that Guzman criminal trial, originally scheduled for June 3, but now... um... maybe not.
At any rate, tonight's "Lookout" segment should be a good story. And ABC has done numerous other stories about Trudeau over the years -- such this 2006 story (and here is a video). Then there is this 2011 story. So this newest segment is in keeping with a fine network tradition. It probably wasn't very difficult to convince ABC it was high time to do another story about KT.
PS ~ While you are waiting for the ABC story, here again is a link to Kansas City NBC affiliate reporter Ryan Kath's story of the May 21 court hearing.
And here is a link to the story that aired on the Chicago NBC station. This is the story that was originally supposed to run last week, but was delayed due to coverage of the tragic tornado in Oklahoma.
* Note: The link to the ABC promo may not work on all mobile devices, but it loaded fine on my desktop computer.
More True-dough on this Whirled:
- May 2013: Kevie goes a-courtin': pleading the Fifth
- May 2013: Kevin Trudeau: Justice...or just more paper shuffling?
- May 2013: Kevin Trudeau: Countdown to court date (or not)
- May 2013: Kevin Trudeau + Mark Hamilton = GIN with a twist of Neo-stink
- April 2013: Bankruptcy: GIN members await Level 7 while Kevin Trudeau files Chapter 7
- March 2013: Ryan Kath at KSHB-TV does Trudeau/GIN update, Coldwell & Wink continue to scam with cheap imitation of GIN
- February 2013: Kevin Trudeau's GIN: The sky is falling (again)...yawn
- February 2013: Loony Coldwell: Cheesy video and bad spelling
- February 2013: IBMS Master's Society Supreme Loony Coldwell strikes again
- February 2013: Faux heroes and hypocrisy in action
- February 2013: Meet the new scam, same as the old scam, Part 2
- January 2013: Vital signs: "Immortal" (former) breatharian Mony Vital dies on GIN cruise
- January 2013: Meet the new scam, same as the old scam, Part 1
- December 2012: 2012 ~ The Whirled goes on
- November 2012: Kevin Trudeau: justice delayed...again
- November 2012: Kevin Trudeau exposé on KSHB-TV: buzz, backlash, and big beginnings
- November 2012: Alien nation: just how crazy is Kevin Trudeau (not to mention his sheeple)?
- November 2012: Kevin Trudeau: KSHB-TV undercover investigation
- November 2012: Kevin Trudeau gets some more mainstream lovin'
- October 2012: Evil has not won
- October 2012: Kevin Trudeau: Rats in our heads, GIN down the toilet...and life goes on
- October 2012: Kevin Trudeau: The shape of things to come?
- September 2012: Leonard Coldwell and Fred Van Liew: Pot, meet kettle
- August 2012: Truth is better than GIN any day
- July 2012: Drunk on GIN, and you can too!
- July 2012: Kevin Trudeau's GIN: part of the big sick machine
- July 2012: Independence Daze
- May 2012 (updated September 2012): Paging Dr. C: Bernd bridges in Deutschland?
- May 2012: Can alien DNA save Kevin Trudeau's GIN?
- May 2012: Does a canary with a GIN hangover sing as sweetly?
- April 2012: Viva Lost Wages: Sin City Become GIN City for a weekend
- February 2012: A. Rose by any other name would shill as sweet
- December 2011: True-dough updates: Bad poetry for KT, hate mail for CC
- November 2011: A jumpsuit for Jimmy
- August 2011: First Amendment Stuporhero
- August 2011: Everything old is Nouveau again (or, Neo-scam by any other name) -- Part 2 of 2
- August 2011: Calling all lazy men: let's build a pyramid together!
- August 2011: Everything old is Nouveau again (or, Neo-scam by any other name), Part 1 of 2
- June 2011: Holy Guacamole! True-dough's racist rants
- June 2011: For he's a jolly good felon: True-dough speaks out for Death Ray
- December 2009 (amended several times in 2010): Illuminutty: the secret brotherhood of the chronically gullible
- November 2009: How to take over the world
- July 2009: Horse farts and related matters
- January 2009: Mr. Fire meets up with true dough