Truth is better than GIN any day
Well, Dear Ones, this has been a very busy month, and I haven't been tending my Whirled as I should, and now the month is nearly over. Lots of stuff is going on. Some of it I could write about but am just too busy, and some of it I just can't write about yet because it is too horrid. But no worries; it will all work out.
One hopeful development is that serial scammer Kevin Trudeau's Ponzi-ish Global Information Network (GIN) continues to erode from within. Peeps have been urging me to get back to writing about True-dough and GIN, and oh, I will, I will... but so many things are going on, and... well, enough excuses. There's a lot of evidence that GIN's days are numbered, and if you want to see some of the best evidence there's no better place to look these days than Bernie O'Mahony's GINtruth.com. While I've been blogging for the past nearly-three years that GIN is a scam, Bernie and some of the other ex-GIN members and fans are providing real evidence.
If you're curious, go visit GINtruth.com and poke around a bit. And while you're there, donate a little. It won't hurt you, and it will help keep that site up and running. I have a feeling it's going to get a lot more traffic in the weeks and months to come.
Thank you, and I'll see you in September, which is just hours away as I write this.
More True-dough on this Whirled:
- July 2012: Drunk on GIN, and you can too!
- July 2012: Kevin Trudeau's GIN: part of the big sick machine
- July 2012: Independence Daze
- June 2012: Paging Dr. C: Bernd bridges in Deutschland?
- May 2012: Can alien DNA save Kevin Trudeau's GIN?
- May 2012: Does a canary with a GIN hangover sing as sweetly?
- April 2012: Viva Lost Wages: Sin City Become GIN City for a weekend
- February 2012: A. Rose by any other name would shill as sweet
- December 2011: True-dough updates: Bad poetry for KT, hate mail for CC
- November 2011: A jumpsuit for Jimmy
- August 2011: First Amendment Stuporhero
- August 2011: Calling all lazy men: let's build a pyramid together!
- August 2011: Everything old is Nouveau again (or, Neo-scam by any other name), Part 1 of 2
- June 2011: Holy Guacamole! True-dough's racist rants
- June 2011: For he's a jolly good felon: True-dough speaks out for Death Ray
- December 2009: Illuminutty: the secret brotherhood of the chronically gullible
- November 2009: How to take over the world
- July 2009: Horse farts and related matters
- January 2009: Mr. Fire meets up with true dough