Attention New Evaluations
There is going to be a short delay for returning phone calls for recent requests for evaluations. Energetic Balancing appreciates your patience.
~ From the Energetic Balancing site of the...um...late immortal, Mony Vital
Well, yes... hmm... there is probably going to be quite a long delay now. Mony Vital, self-professed immortal, has apparently shuffled off of this mortal coil after all. There's buzz on Facebook about it at the moment, and I'm sure the news will reach the larger world soon.
Maybe it's some kind of cosmic joke. Maybe it's a Sign from the Universe that lifelong scammer Kevin Trudeau's Ponzi-like Global Information Network (GIN) is moribund. But Mony Vital, who was one of the featured hustlers on the GIN Leadership Cruise, apparently died in his sleep on the ship.
Moment of silence... Okay, that's enough.
I feel bad for his family and friends and the people who loved him, but compelled to point out a few painfully obvious things.
Mony Vital claimed to be immortal. He also taught that everyone is immortal, if he or she will only stop believing in "the culture of death." He has also reportedly claimed to be the oldest man alive (though several ex-GIN members who knew him put him in his mid to late 50s at time of death).
|Mony Vital on 2013 GIN cruise, |
presumably lecturing about immortality.
Click on pic to enlarge.
And Mony had claimed at various times to be a breatharian, existing mainly on air and light, and rarely taking in food or water at all. (See first comment below for clarification about his dietary habits.) Some sources say he was a breatharian for a mere 18 months; some say he claimed he'd been one for five years. Who knows what to believe? He looked pretty skinny at the end of his life -- either like a person on a severely calorie-restricted diet, or a cancer patient. Not the kind of person you'd necessarily want to be paying to give you health advice.
Most significantly, Mony made a living "balancing the energies" of people, animals, plants, and buildings. The deal was that each person, animal, plant or building had to pay his, or or its own annual or "lifetime" membership fee. There was a special offer on "Vital Energetic Balancing" for GIN members only.
*Each individual Person, Child, Animal, Plant, House and Office must have their own application and all have an equal fees.Individuals: 1 year = $550. Lifetime = $2700. (Saving of $50 for the year and $175 on the Lifetime for each individual application).
*For Animal, Plant, House and Office you will receive an identification number of 15 digits on stickers (10 stickers) to attach to the surrounding local space. Please call us before you apply. [toll-free number]
payment plan information, or if you feel urgency to apply, or for long evaluation, call Mony for an interview [toll-free number]
**Regular (Periodic Evaluation) are free every 3 months.
*Energetic Evaluation and sound only $35.00 can be obtained every 15 days. Request by email or phone. payments at the time of the evaluation.
*Energetic Evaluation and sound with review $450.00
*Members – Energetic Evaluation and sound with review $300.
Upgrade to lifetime=$2075.00
Evaluation + Sound (no review)=$35.
Evaluation + Sound (with review)=$450.
Evaluation + Sound (with review) for members=$300.
Actually, it looks like a real bargain; maybe he can continue doing it from The Other Side. As of now, Mony's frauducts and flopportunities are still listed in the GIN Store.
As for the cause of death, I haven't heard yet. Maybe he just breathed some bad air. People are always getting sick on cruises after eating bad food, after all. Or maybe he drained his body of "vital energies" one too many times.
I am sure that once the news of his death becomes widely known there will be many fans and supporters who will say he chose to die... or to transition, or translate, or move into the Vortex, or whichever New-Wage/McSpirituality euphemism they prefer. [See PPPS below. ~ CC]
Unless it's all a publicity stunt, with the plan for Kevin Trudeau to miraculously bring Mony back from the dead -- using techniques that will only be revealed when you get to Level Seven in GIN.
PS ~ Here's a pretty snarky 2008 article on Mony from the Las Vegas Sun. http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2008/mar/24/immortality-sale/
PPS added on January 28, 2013 ~ Not surprisingly, Not-Doctor Lenny Coldwell has weighed in on Mony Vital's death in his usual semi-literate manner. (Lenny snarked about Jerry Hicks' death too, but months after the fact, since at the time Jerry croaked (that's the Hicks' preferred term), Lenny was still in GIN, and the Hicks are on GIN's reading list.)
PPPS added on February 6, 2013 ~ I originally wrote and published this post within hours of hearing about Mony's death -- and that was within hours of its occurrence. At the time, it was still just some buzz on a few pages on Facebook, and the world at large had not yet heard the news. As it turned out, though, my prediction was correct regarding some people's rationalization that Mony "chose" to depart this existence. (I can't take too much credit for my foresight: it wasn't at all hard to predict, since the "s/he chose to leave" is the tale that that the fans of countless New-Wage and McSpirituality hucksters, as well as the followers of more traditional religious leaders and gurus, have used for many, many years.) Anyway, on Mony's web site -- the one from which I quoted at the very beginning of this post -- we are now informed:
To all of our valued and cherished Vital Energetic Balancing members and future members, we would like to inform you that Dr. Mony Vital made a choice to leave this existence for a higher calling. We have full intention of resuming VEB standard operations as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and please stay tuned.Uh-huh... So we are expected to believe that Mony chose to leave this existence while he was on a cruise where his job was to preach about immortality, and to sell all kinds of frauducts and flopportunities related to "ageless living," and to plant the seeds for future sales. That is pretty lousy marketing, if you ask me. As my new pal Doc Bunkum wrote to me:
Wonder what his higher calling is anyhow?More bloggers snark (and snark about snarking):
Selling immortality in heaven?
I realize we should exercise a certain degree of decorum in this matter, as there's probably a family grieving somewhere, but this is serious funny stuff!
- Bernie O'Mahony writes about Lenny's latest pot-calling-the-kettle-black rant on GINtruth.com.
- And Omri Shabat on GlancingWeb.com weighs in as well.
Related on this Whirled: Give us your gold and never grow old (February 2011)
More True-dough (and Lenny) on this Whirled:
- January 2013: Meet the new scam, same as the old scam, Part 1
- December 2012: 2012 ~ The Whirled goes on
- November 2012: Kevin Trudeau: justice delayed...again
- November 2012: Kevin Trudeau exposé on KSHB-TV: buzz, backlash, and big beginnings
- November 2012: Alien nation: just how crazy is Kevin Trudeau (not to mention his sheeple)?
- November 2012: Kevin Trudeau: KSHB-TV undercover investigation
- November 2012: Kevin Trudeau gets some more mainstream lovin'
- October 2012: Evil has not won
- October 2012: Kevin Trudeau: Rats in our heads, GIN down the toilet...and life goes on
- October 2012: Kevin Trudeau: The shape of things to come?
- September 2012: Leonard Coldwell and Fred Van Liew: Pot, meet kettle
- August 2012: Truth is better than GIN any day
- July 2012: Drunk on GIN, and you can too!
- July 2012: Kevin Trudeau's GIN: part of the big sick machine
- July 2012: Independence Daze
- May 2012 (updated September 2012): Paging Dr. C: Bernd bridges in Deutschland?
- May 2012: Can alien DNA save Kevin Trudeau's GIN?
- May 2012: Does a canary with a GIN hangover sing as sweetly?
- April 2012: Viva Lost Wages: Sin City Become GIN City for a weekend
- February 2012: A. Rose by any other name would shill as sweet
- December 2011: True-dough updates: Bad poetry for KT, hate mail for CC
- November 2011: A jumpsuit for Jimmy
- August 2011: First Amendment Stuporhero
- August 2011: Calling all lazy men: let's build a pyramid together!
- August 2011: Everything old is Nouveau again (or, Neo-scam by any other name), Part 1 of 2
- June 2011: Holy Guacamole! True-dough's racist rants
- June 2011: For he's a jolly good felon: True-dough speaks out for Death Ray
- December 2009 (amended several times in 2010): Illuminutty: the secret brotherhood of the chronically gullible
- November 2009: How to take over the world
- July 2009: Horse farts and related matters
- January 2009: Mr. Fire meets up with true dough
to help keep this Whirled spinning.
Click here to donate via PayPal or debit/credit card.
If that link doesn't work, send PayPal payment directly to
or to email@example.com
If PayPal, be sure to specify that your contribution is a gift. Thank you!