Drunk on GIN, and you can too!
|Click on pic for larger view.|
A picture is truly worth a thousand words, and instead of expending a lot of words today -- this being one of those busy deadline days, and my Internet service being spotty because of flash floods in the area -- I am just going to let the work of my new pal Nicholas D'Alessandro Jr. tell the story. Nick is currently in recovery from the GIN experience, GIN being serial huckster Kevin Trudeau's scammy Global Information Network. I think that in this pic he has quite brilliantly summed up the arguments of the GIN apologists, as well as the marketing lies of countless other Internet marketing hucksters. Humor is a great way to nurse a GIN hangover.
Thanks to Nick for permission to use his work, and I'll have more (words) soon.
More True-dough on this Whirled:
- July 2012: Kevin Trudeau's GIN: part of the big sick machine
- July 2012: Independence Daze
- June 2012: Paging Dr. C: Bernd bridges in Deutschland?
- May 2012: Can alien DNA save Kevin Trudeau's GIN?
- May 2012: Does a canary with a GIN hangover sing as sweetly?
- April 2012: Viva Lost Wages: Sin City Become GIN City for a weekend
- February 2012: A. Rose by any other name would shill as sweet
- December 2011: True-dough updates: Bad poetry for KT, hate mail for CC
- November 2011: A jumpsuit for Jimmy
- August 2011: First Amendment Stuporhero
- August 2011: Calling all lazy men: let's build a pyramid together!
- August 2011: Everything old is Nouveau again (or, Neo-scam by any other name), Part 1 of 2
- June 2011: Holy Guacamole! True-dough's racist rants
- June 2011: For he's a jolly good felon: True-dough speaks out for Death Ray
- December 2009: Illuminutty: the secret brotherhood of the chronically gullible
- November 2009: How to take over the world
- July 2009: Horse farts and related matters
- January 2009: Mr. Fire meets up with true dough