Monday, November 23, 2009

How to take over the world


Those of you who have been with this blog for a while, or who have read a fair sampling of my earlier posts, may remember that there used to be a lot more variety here, back in the day. Besides tackling the bigwigs in the New-Wage biz, I had scads of posts about lesser luminaries and random loonies. There were many days when my blog just seemed to write itself.

A major reason for this bounty was that someone, somewhere, somehow had added my name to the database of a certain New-Wage email marketing service – a very active marketing service. As I've previously conjectured, perhaps someone thought the "Cosmic" in my handle was some indication that I would actually be a receptive audience for these marketing efforts.

No matter; not a week went by that I didn't receive numerous emails advertising various gurus, techniques, technologies, health supplements, books, DVDs, and so forth, not to mention more MLM schemes than you could shake a talking stick at. And the vast majority of it was, well, bat-s--t crazy (and so, for that matter, were
the owners of the New-Wage marketing service). But all of it was rich, rich fodder, and like the proverbial lizard on a rock, lazily waiting for bugs to fly by, all I had to do to find material for my blog was just sit by the computer and wait for my "in box" to fill up.


Alas, at some point quite a while back, the light went out of my life. I stopped getting the emails. At first I thought the New-Wage marketing loons had gone out of business, and it made me a little sad, to tell the truth, but a perusal of their web site seemed to indicate that they were still active. "Ah, they finally got wise to me," I thought, not without a stab of regret. Perhaps, I thought, they had been getting complaints from some of their clients about whom I had snarked.

Although I never named my source, referring to it only as "my favorite New-Wage spam service," it's possible that my targets put two and two together, particularly since there weren't all that many New-Wage spam services regularly sending out the kind of stuff I was writing about. In fact, I remember my pal Steve Salerno of SHAMblog was on a radio show some time before the spam service pulled the plug on me, and one of the other guests on the show was a New-Wage ninny who had received my loving attention more than once, thanks to her emails I had received via the New-Wage spam express. I didn't catch the show, but afterward Steve told me she'd said something to the effect that she didn't mind critics, but she took offense at people like "that Cosmic Connie person" who just engage in random sniping.

In truth my sniping was only as random as the marketing campaigns of my targets, but I felt kind of honored when Steve told me that. I wasn't surprised, though. As it happens, more than one person has complained about what they feel is gratuitous sniping, though that's just the tip of the iceberg, complaint-wise. (I've also been called a pathetic little loser who creates nothing of value and is not even worth the effort it would take to counter my criticisms (although many have made that effort nonetheless). I've been called far worse things than a loser, including a word that rhymes with "runt." I've had people call me a Nazi and a hate-monger, and some have said they wish I would die a horrid death. And so forth.) It pretty much all slides off my back.

But I have to admit that my feelings were a little hurt to realize I may have been rejected by the New-Wage spam email people.

I let it go for quite a while, though, since I had a sizable backlog of urgent matters to blog about. Then finally at one point I tried to sign up to get back on the loony-tunes email list, but their web site wouldn't allow it. I tried under another name and email address, and then another,and I tried from different computers, but the site still wouldn't allow it. However, it seemed to be a malfunction on their end. Finally I gave up, resigning myself to having to make do with my other sources of inspiration. But I sure missed my New-Wage spam service.

And then the other night I was browsing around the Net and found a web site that is, in its own way, a source of looniness that is surely as richly loony as anything my old friends had to offer. The battiness showed up not as emails but as display ads on the web site for the radio show of one of my more 
famous snargets. I looked at some of those ads and felt as if I had come home.
The first one that caught my eye was undeniably hypnotic, as another one of my favorite snargets might say. It read: "HOW TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD. MAN'S MASTERS REVEALED. BUY THE BOOK NOW."

Excitedly I followed the link. [Update: The link no longer seems to work. So you'll just have to take my word for it. ~CC, March 2010] And what I found just blew me away. It was an ad for a book that promised to finally tell me what's really going on, who's really running the world, and how I can run the world myself, evidently replacing the nefarious forces that are in charge now. But I quickly learned this information wasn't for the faint of heart.
You must be warned however, that the information will rattle your current view on life. It isn't for the brainwashed imbeciles who the political giants sweep away with the wave of a hand. It isn't for those who whine, cry, and complain about their own circumstance. It isn't for people who expect to be saved by others. No, it is for those who are brave enough to swim in deep waters! For those open minded enough to challenge their own beliefs in search of the truth! For those who are tired of being dictated by external forces and wish to free themselves of the prison they are in! Yes, it will be tough for most to comprehend, but you have a choice. Either you continue your slumber, or you can choose to be awakened to the history of mankind that has been HIDDEN!

Look at your world. What do you see? A slave race. That's right, a heiarchy [sic] with a servant race. Human beings are programmed through a built-in slavery system to become workers for the rest of their lives. Human beings are an organic robotic race. They are not living free. They are living in a nightmare. They hate each other, fight wars, police one another, and use deception. You see, humans are being suppressed and it is breaking the limit. Life is not about working, it is about love.
And just to show how serious they are, the authors offer an excerpt from the book:
"How does one take the world? This question has been asked by many. You may be one of them. No, that doesn't make you bad, or guilty of anything except for asking the question. Most people at some time, or another have pondered about this. Many have tried! Throughout histroy [sic], there have been men and women who have fought and bled and sacrificed to accomplish this goal. Some have even come close! Go ahead, make a list of all the people you can think of who have tried to do it. Names like Napoleon, Stalin, Alexander The Great, The British Empire, Caesar, Hitler, and The Ancient Arab Kings may come to mind. Or characters from various fictional stories such as Star Wars, Superman, etc., fill that profile. However, they have all failed. You will learn from this book, WHY they all failed. Even those who have attained it were unable to sustain it. All of their glory was short lived. It's like an athlete doping himself up with hard core drugs to win the competition only to live a pityful [sic] existence after his glory days. This book is to educate you. Also, you will see how it is done correctly by those who have done it...and are continuing to do it."
However, I should warn you that their refund policy is not very liberal.
Warning: Due to the highly controversial nature of this book, no refunds are given. You are either ready for this, or not.
But hey, it's only $14.99 (marked down for Christmas from $29.99). And you'll get "12 Mini-Ebooks free on personal development!"

But wait, there's more! On the very same web site where I found the How To Take Over The World book, there was an ad for a site offering products that will help you survive whatever's coming. For example, here's one that tells you how to hoard food. And here's one that tells you exactly what to expect in 2012.

I bet that by now you are so excited you're about to wet your pants, if you're wearing pants. You are probably going to want me to reveal the site where I found these ads. Well, for only $500.00, I will tell you.

Okay, since it's almost the holidays, I'll give you a $500.00 discount.

So where did I see these marvelous loony ads?

Are you ready for the answer?

And do you like my short paragraphs?

Are they hypnotic?

Are you sure you don't want to give me $500.00 to tell you?

Well, it was worth a shot.

Okay. The site on which I saw the above ads is... The Kevin Trudeau Radio Network, or, as I now like to call it, Loony Central.

The Kevin Trudeau Radio Network site is a clearinghouse not only for political wingnutty stuff that would make Rush Limbaugh and FOX-TV proud, but also for healthnutty stuff – which is only fitting, since Kevin is a noted health expert – and, increasingly, New-Wage stuff. (Take a look at the banner ad that's currently on top of the page and you'll see what I mean, regarding the latter. The ad shows the mugs of Rev. Michael Beckwith and Dr. Wayne Dyer, and bears the tag line, "For health and happiness, you must be balanced!" And then look around at the other New-Wagey stuff on the site. This kind of invalidates some bloggers' longstanding observation that the New-Wage is inexorably bound to the liberal left. There doesn't seem to be much room for libs on Kevin's site, but there's plenty of room for New-Wage loons and hustledorks.)

Interestingly enough, two other ads in the section where I found the sites linked to above are the International Pool Tour and NaturalCures.com, which are Kevin's sites, so I wouldn't be surprised to learn that he also had some interest in the Take Over The World site, the Food Hoarding site, and the 2012 site. On the other hand, the latter three sites seem a tad unprofessional looking for a professional scammer of Kevin's caliber. So they probably aren't his. But the ads clearly have a place of honor as sponsors* of the Kevin Trudeau Radio Network, and I have no doubt that they are targeted to the same gullible audience Kevin targets.

As you may recall, I have paid homage to Kevin – who is more commonly known here as Kevin True-dough – on my Whirled previously, most notably in January of this year, and then again in July. It seems pretty obvious that all of the government's efforts to interfere with Kevin's livelihood have not stopped him. Although he is banned until 2011 from doing TV infomercials for his products, and has been fined out the kazoo by the government, he just keeps on keeping on. He just paid a visit to my home state this past weekend for some head-huddling with a few of his fellow entrepreneurs (Joe Vitale and Pat O'Bryan) in the little Hill Country town of Wimberley, Texas. (Pics and exclusive video interviews coming soon! Or, as one of the participants in the secret session wrote, "This is dynamite. You're not going to believe what you're seeing.")

So I'm sure we'll see some marvelous products and business ops coming out of that meeting. After all, Kevin may be banned from doing infomercials, but there's nothing to stop him from finding numerous other ways to extract money from the masses, particularly if he teams up with some in the New-Wage biz who are also experts in the Law of Extraction (as my friend Blair Warren once described on his late lamented Crooked Wisdom blog), and, most importantly, who have huge lists that Kevin wants to get his paws on.

Speaking of extraction, I also found something intriguing towards the very top of the pile of ads on Kevin's Radio Network site. This has to be the MLM scheme to end all MLM schemes. It's called the Global Information Network, or GIN for short. Actually it almost sounds as if whoever came up with this scheme either had a little too much gin themselves, or they're banking on the possibility that their marks will be a bit impaired.

What is GIN? According to the web site, it is "a Multi-Form Foundation organized in the country of Nevis." Nevis?!? Wow, if that doesn't have "in your face, U.S. Government!" written all over it, I don't know what does. But never mind that. One of the first things you learn is that GIN is a very, very, very, very exclusive network. It is also confidential. Don't believe me? Then take a look at this:
GIN provides its members with exclusive, confidential, never before released information regarding:
  • Law of Attraction
  • Money Making Opportunities
  • Investing
  • Worldwide Real Estate Opportunities
  • Stocks, Bonds and Trading
  • Commodities, Worldwide Currencies
  • Off-shore Banking
  • Asset Protection
  • Natural Remedies and Cures for Illnesses
  • And much more
So how do you join? Well, I'm sorry to tell you this, but membership is by invitation only. On the other hand, there is a publicly accessible page where you can apply for membership. On still another hand, you apparently have to have some kind of invitation code from an affiliate in order to complete the form.
Apply today for membership. Simply go to the Global Information Network website and click Join now. Fill out the short application.
Do it today..
Remember, you have been handpicked and hand selected to become a new member in the Global Information Network. You truly are special. Wealth can be yours. Emotional well being can be yours. Financial freedom is within your reach. Dynamic vibrant health and prosperity for you is now at hand.
The very fine print at the bottom says:
We are an informational organization. We are a "member sharing with other members" private association. We do not provide financial planning, tax, legal, investment, or medical advice. Consultation with independent expert advisors is strongly recommended. We are not a business opportunity.
Not a business opportunity, eh? And yet there is this page on how to make money with GIN, which says:
The first way to make money is to “sell” memberships in GIN. Another way of saying it is you “refer” people to join as members in GIN, or you “sponsor” people into GIN. All the terms are synonymous. The main issue here is that all commissions are based on the sale of a real product, which is a membership in the Global Information Network. Please refer to the GIN website and listen to the audio entitled “member benefits” describing GIN member benefits to see the amazing value of the product.

For everyone you get to join GIN as a member, or another way of saying it, for everyone you get to buy a membership in GIN, you are paid $200 commission. If you get just 5 people to join GIN as a member, you make $1000. That covers your initial membership dues. If you get 10 people to join GIN as a member, you make $2000. If you get 100 people to join GIN as a member you make $20,000. Anytime and every time you get someone to become a member in GIN you earn $200 commission. Because of the experts that are behind the GIN opportunity and their unparalleled successful track record generating over 100 Billion dollars in sales worldwide, we have insider marketing secrets using the internet and mass media marketing that can help you to potentially get many people to join as new GIN members. WE will provide you with all the secrets that can teach you how some members have signed up as many as 1000 new GIN members in just 60 days earning over $400,000 in just 60 days!
And yet, and yet...there's this, in small type at the bottom of the page:
Please note that all examples are for illustration purposes only. We make no income claims. Your income and success is solely based on your efforts, skills, market conditions, and a variety of factors. We do not promise nor claim you will make any money with this offer. Void where prohibited by law. Examples of past earnings do not guarantee future results. Individual results will vary. You could make more or less than discussed. Please review and fully understand the member agreement, terms and conditions, and affiliate agreement before joining. Never spend more money than you can afford to lose. All commissions are based on the sale of the product. The product is a GIN membership. You are not required to spend any money ever to join. There is no fee to join. You are not paid by recruiting people as affiliates. You are only paid commissions by selling memberships. You are not required to attend any meetings. You are not required to buy any sales or marketing tools. You are not, and never will be required to become a member in GIN. Based on a full legal review, we believe that this program complies with all laws where offered. Gin will comply with any and all changes in its affiliate commission marketing plan, that may be required from time to time as laws change where offered. Gin is not a business opportunity or franchise.
It's up to you to figure out what GIN (or "Gin," as it became towards the end of the copy) really is. But FYI, here's the link to the page explaining "Levels of Membership" (and the information on every level beyond Level 1 is "classified"). For even more insight, or perhaps just more confusion, here's a discussion about it on the Prison Planet forum. And really, you owe it to yourself to read this, for the laughs alone. Whether or not you can make mountains of money with GIN or Gin I can't tell you, but with Kevin Trudeau as one of your business partners, what can you lose?** So are you excited yet? Good, then go join GIN.*** Or go enjoy some gin. As for me, I'm just going to stay here and take over the world.

PS ~ The picture at the top has nothing to do with KT Radio Network or any of the ads I've found on that site so far. It is, very simply, a loving tribute to the owners of the New-Wage spam service I mentioned above. I was going to write another post on them to follow up my Ra Data post and my mention of them in the MystiCouples piece (second item down), but never got beyond this brief teaser. Someday, maybe.

PPS added 25 November: More on the exclusive Kevin True-dough video shot in Wimberley – something to whet your appetite (or perhaps ruin it).

PPPS ~ For more about True-dough's GIN scheme, see my December 4 post, "Illuminutty: the secret brotherhood of the chronically gullible."
* Here is a link to the complete list of "sponsors" of KT's radio show.

**Aside from your shirt.
*** I feel compelled to add this disclaimer, for the benefit of those who might have any doubt whatsoever: I do NOT recommend that you join GIN. I was being facetious. This is clearly another True-dough scheme in which, once again, he purports to offer some sort of forbidden knowledge that will transform your life and make you happy, healthy, wealthy, and wise. And it is my opinion that if he's bringing any of his New-Wage buds into this or any similar venture, you seriously need to hold on to your wallet.



* * * * *
Now more than ever, your donation is needed
to help keep this Whirled spinning.
Click here to donate via PayPal or debit/credit card.
If that link doesn't work, send PayPal payment directly to

scrivener66@hotmail.com
or to
cosmic.connie@juno.com
If PayPal, be sure to specify that your contribution is a gift. Thank you!

23 comments:

Rational Thinking said...

Astonishment! Fictional characters fail to take over the world!

Of all the blitheringly stupid things I have read, of which there are many, this about takes the biscuit. What are these people ON?

Oh - also, you might be interested to know that way back when "Abraham" first launched into print with "A New Adventure", there was a whole section on what to do about hoarding food. Apparently the end of the world as we know it was nigh then - earthquakes, floods etc., if memory serves. Thankfully we all collectively vibrated our way out of alignment with that scenario - or maybe we co-created a different one, I can't quite recall the specifics. Having done it once, I daresay humanity can manage it again:-)

Anonymous said...

I have a question, Connie, that has recently occured to me. All the new agers go on about matter = energy to tell us something vague about our energetic nature.
They seem to forget that it works the other way round, that all energy is matter and so we live in as much of a material universe as an energy one.
No one says 'but all auras and spirits and high vibrational wotnots are simply matter because energy is matter'.
No thay say 'all is energy, the physical world is illusion' etc., but really energy is matter and the insubstantialness of the spiritual is illusion too.
Hah, eh?

mojo said...

"All commissions are based on the sale of the product. The product is a GIN membership. You are not required to spend any money ever to join. There is no fee to join. You are not paid by recruiting people as affiliates. You are only paid commissions by selling memberships."

Hmmm. I'm not a lawyer, but seems to me the classic definition of a pyramid scheme is selling memberships to a club where you make money selling memberships. Here's the first sentence in the Wikipedia entry:

"A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves the exchange of money primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme, often without any product or service being delivered."

Though I guess getting EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to life-changing information may be considered some sort of "service", at least in the legalistic keep-ya-out-of-jail sense. Plus these be American laws, not Nevitian laws, of which I am even MORE IGNORANT, if you can believe that.

(Man! I was SOOOO hoping "The Nevis" were some sort of extra-stellar Advanced Beings watching over us instead of some boring ol' Caribbean island. Life is just not fair sometimes!)

Cosmic Connie said...

Rational Thinking: I had the same thoughts about the World Domination book authors' use of fictional characters as examples of folks who failed to take over the world.

As for the food hoarding, let's face it: the Doomsday industry is booming now. It feeds into the paranoia industry and overlaps into the New-Wage industry as well. And Kevin Trudeau is definitely doing his part, directly and indirectly, to get a piece of all of those pies.

Cosmic Connie said...

Good points, Anon 9:16 AM, about matter and energy. Most of those brilliant scientifical and philosophical minds in the New-Wage industry don't seem to take that into consideration.

Cosmic Connie said...

Mojo, my thoughts exactly re the pyramid scheme. But that's Kevin True-dough for ya; he'll do everything he can to get around laws and regulations. If he gets caught, he'll just pull up stakes and set up a scam somewhere else. No skin off his back. But the people who buy into his crap... that's another story.

And Caribbean islands may not be distant planets, but they are perfect little shelters...

Cosmic Connie said...

For those of you who read this post shortly after I published it, you may not be aware that I added a little bit towards the end (just after the last quotation from the GIN web site). This is a link to one page in a thread on the Prison Planet (ahem) discussion forum. You will see some people who are skeptical of GIN and True-dough, and others (obviously GIN affiliates) who strongly defend the scheme (and Kevin).

One participant wrote of GIN: "It is designed to keep out the type of person that is not ready, and Thinks its [sic] a Ponzi scheme as well as any Infiltrators... these people will not be successful and will spread disinfo about GIN."

And then there's this one (apparently copied and pasted from another GIN affiliate):

"I am a member of the Global Information Network. I have been to the Affiliate/Member meeting in Ventura, CA. I have personally meet [sic] and shacked [sic] Kevin Trudeau's hand. I can assure you that this is legitimate. And this is the best business set up I have seen. The Global Information Network is going to be bigger than Amway, Vector, Quixtar, Cutco, and Mona Vie in a short amount of time. Every one knows that in order to make any real money you got to get in before it explodes. Join GIN before it becomes popular. If you wait until you see GIN commercials on TV and radio, and there will be, then your opportunity may have passed. You need to get in at the beggining [sic] while GIN is still small.

"How do you know that GIN is going to explode?
The commission structure while [sic] cause this to expand exponentially in members..."

Others talk of GIN as if it is the Bilderberg group, the Illuminati, the Trilateral Commission and every other "elite" group all rolled into one -- except GIN is an "elite" group for everyone. (But to really be an insider and be privy to all of the exclusive information you have to put out some money.)

Anyway, that's just a small sample of what you'll find if you follow this link:
http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=16861.200

As I said in my post, you owe it to yourself to read that page.

No doubt about it: Kevin's got one hell of a scam going, and I'm sure I'm not the only one waiting to see what he is cooking up with his Texas buds.

Martha said...

Hi Connie:

Great stuff! Love you're writing. And from one wordsmith/editor to another, I feel your pain re typing in all those [sics].

Hoping you have a great Thanksgiving! Time for me to throw the cats off the bed and get the coffee started.

Cosmic Connie said...

Thank you, Martha. Throwing the cats off the bed is one thing I never have to do, because they don't sleep with us. We keep the little darlings confined to another part of the house -- a very roomy and sunny part of the house, but a part that is shut away from the bedroom, computers, and kitchen. We have desktop computers and printers that would not easily tolerate being cat furniture, and I'm slightly allergic to the little sweeties so I don't want them on our bed. I have also found that feline help in the kitchen is no help at all. But they are nonetheless very much a part of our household, and they will most definitely get to take part in the banquet tomorrow.

Happy T-Day to you and yours (including the felines) too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, sign up with GIN and you get to be a member of all these...


* The Brotherhood
* The Bilderberg Group
* The Council on Foreign Relations
* The Freemasons
* Yale University’s Skull and Bones
* The Illuminati
* The Trilateral Commission
* Bohemian Club
* And several other elite international societies

But, wait, where're the reptilians?
Hah, junk scam sells you membership of all these so called elite groups but you don't get to join the real elite. Cheap.

Cosmic Connie said...

Anon, does the copy really say you get to be a member of those elite groups, or just that members of those groups helped conceive GIN and are members themselves? I haven't gone through all of the copy on all of the pages of the actual GIN site.

But I did click onto the page that explains the levels of "membership."
https://www.globalinformationnetwork.com/Membership-Levels/

Level 1
Membership details:
$1,000 Initiation Fee
$150 Monthly Dues
Referred to GIN by a GIN Affiliate or
Member in good standing
Access to Membership Level 1 sections of the GIN website

Other benefits are classified

And everything about Level 2 and above membership is "classified."

So there's that exciting mystique of being a part of something sooooo exclusive that you can only hope to be privy to the inner circle some day.

I don't want to sound as if I'm lacking in compassion, but... I am beginning to think that anybody who falls for this truly deserves whatever he or she gets (or fails to get, as the case may be).

Anonymous said...

Well, I believe it says there is some overlap of membership, sort of, but you don't get to join the orgs per se, just that gin has some of them as members, or something. My eyes glazed over when I was reading so, well, I probably got a more sensible take on it by only skimming.

It's a load of old wank, really.

I do detect an element of coldness developing in your feelings towards these people.

Sheila O'Shea said...

The Global Information Network is going to be bigger than Amway, Vector, Quixtar, Cutco, and Mona Vie in a short amount of time.

In other words, the market of potential rubes to recruit for your 'downline' is going to saturate very quickly, so get in while you can!

Dude, when you're comparing it to infamous MLM scams right out of the gate as if it's a good thing, you know you're dealing with a special kind of stupid.

Unknown said...

Joe (Dodgy)Vitale has been involved in various MLM type deals which he promoted vigorously for a while and then dropped when another lurk came along

BTW he has started looking more and more villainous. Perhaps he should start wearing a yellow suit. Do Armani or Hugo Boss do yellow?

Anonymous said...

Dealing with a special kind of stupid is blindly following people like Joe Vitale, David Schirmer, James Ray and various other scammers who hook onto the latest "I CAN MAKE A MILLION FROM THIS" fads as often as they wipe their filthy derier. Everything coming out of those camps smells bad, looks bad and sounds bad therefore it is bad in my view.

Cosmic Connie said...

Anon 4:55 PM said:

"...It's a load of old wank, really.

"I do detect an element of coldness developing in your feelings towards these people."

Ditto on the "old wank," Anon. As for my coldness...I suppose you could call it that, but on the other hand, when people have been warned repeatedly about the likes of True-dough, and yet they still buy into his crap and treat him like a hero, well, jeez, one can only err on the side of compassion for so long.

Cosmic Connie said...

Sheila wrote:

"...Dude, when you're comparing it to infamous MLM scams right out of the gate as if it's a good thing, you know you're dealing with a special kind of stupid."

I couldn't have said it better myself, Sheila.

Cosmic Connie said...

Karl wrote:

"Joe (Dodgy)Vitale has been involved in various MLM type deals which he promoted vigorously for a while and then dropped when another lurk came along..."

Don't I know it, Karl. Back in the day when I knew Joe, he was into MLM schemes involving coral calcium, grape-seed supplements, gold jewelry, and numerous other products. And each and every one of them left him breathless, blown away, and so excited his hands were shaking -- at least, if one was to believe his marketing copy.

A couple of times he suggested to me that I might be interested in becoming an affiliate in one of his schemes, just as a way to make a little extra money, y'know, but I was never interested and, fortunately, he didn't press the issue. But he has very enthusiastically embraced many, many MLM schemes over the years (a couple of the more recent ones being StemEnhance and Youth Juice).

And no, I don't think he looks villainous. I do think that he looks a little bit desperate, though. Something in the eyes...

Cosmic Connie said...

Anon 10:36 PM wrote:

"Dealing with a special kind of stupid is blindly following people like Joe Vitale, David Schirmer, James Ray and various other scammers who hook onto the latest 'I CAN MAKE A MILLION FROM THIS' fads..."

I agree, Anon. And when you add Kevin True-dough to the mix, the slime layer only thickens. And sickens.

Unknown said...

Nerissa, Vitale's partner now has this website up.

http://www.foodpowers.com/index.html

Trudeau is mentioned on the squeeze page.

Cosmic Connie said...

Yes, Karl, Nerissa seems quite enamored of True-dough these days.

Anonymous said...

Connie, you are HILARIOUS! I LOVE reading your blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barbara!

Anonymous said...

Regarding the need to hoard food, I don't understand. I mean, if we create our reality and LoA is the law of the land, it seems these "hustle-dorks" are not following their own "teachings". Can't we just create a reality wherein there is only bliss, harmony, abundance, blah blah blah? Isn't that what the "hustle-dorks" are selling? So, why ever the need to hoard food? Why create THAT reality? Huh?

Barbara