Whirled Musings

Across the Universe with Cosmic Connie, aka Connie L. Schmidt...or maybe just through the dung-filled streets and murky swamps of pop culture -- more specifically, the New-Age/New-Wage crowd, pop spirituality & religion, pop psychology, self(ish)-help, business babble, media silliness, & related (or occasionally unrelated) matters of consequence. Hope you're wearing boots. (By the way, the "Cosmic" bit in my moniker is IRONIC.)

Sunday, October 14, 2007

"Help! There's an old nekkid hippie in my hot tub!"

Forget Bigfoot; this is much more frightening. A Mt. Shasta, California couple discovered this strange creature soaking in their hot tub. I am currently researching the incident and will have more soon. So stay tuned to this blog. And whatever you do, if you live in a beautiful wooded area – and especially if you have an outdoor hot tub – make sure your property is secure!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Citizen Deux said...

Clearly the pH level was set too low - Potential Hippie.

I hope their hair filter was well cleaned!

Sunday, October 14, 2007 2:20:00 PM  
Blogger Cosmic Connie said...

More than that, I hope their B.S. filter was well-cleaned! :-)

Sunday, October 14, 2007 3:34:00 PM  
Blogger Citizen Deux said...

ewwww.....

ver word - jtadnhma

Monday, October 15, 2007 9:20:00 AM  
Blogger Cosmic Connie said...

I'm sure there's some deep significance in that verification "word"... maybe it's a message from the ETs with whom the bearded hippie communicates. (BTW, I think in this case pH might stand for "parasitic hippie.") Stay tuned; I'll have more info up in a few days...

Monday, October 15, 2007 10:22:00 AM  
Anonymous new communities said...

Ha ha.That was quite frightening and very alarming... It really gives me a second thought having an outdoor tub. I hope that he cleans it after he use the tub. (-_*) Ha ha.

Sunday, March 11, 2012 1:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home