Thursday, November 01, 2007

And I say to myself, what a wonderful Whirled...


There has been a veritable firestorm (so to speak) of controversy in parts of the blogosphere over the past week or so, much of it centering around a couple of blog posts from the man who calls himself "Mr. Fire." Even some of his loyal fans began questioning his sincerity and motives, bringing to mind, of course, a certain song... For a while, the critics were storming Mr. Fire's blog, finally compelling him to "clean" the area of their comments.


Some accuse him of having no compassion for those who had suffered in the San Diego fires, or, indeed, for those who suffer any other tragedy. "Easy for him to wax philosophical about tragedy and suffering," these folks scoff. "He's living the high life in a limo with a bunch of other big Secret stars." Well, I say his detractors "misunderestimate" him, as Dubya might put it. For Mr. Fire himself has sustained a tragic loss recently: his above-ground pool succumbed to a hairline crack. He came home from Canada the other day to find the pool absolutely decimated.

And did he let that stop him? Did he cry and moan about how he had been victimized by bad luck or bad circumstances? Nope. He started making plans to replace the pool, or put a carport in its place.

Not since Paris Hilton's grueling 23-day prison ordeal, from which she emerged as a deeply spiritual being, has there been such an astounding example of someone displaying incredible courage against terrible odds.
Way to go, Mr. Fire; lead the JoeBots onward and upward to further enlightenment and compassion!

Y'see, as Mr. Fire so wisely notes in his post, it's not what happens to you that counts, it's how you perceive it and what you do with it. You don't have to suffer!

Matter of fact, suffering doesn't even exist, says guru-ette Byron Katie (according to a quotation Mr. Fire himself shared in his November 2 post):

There’s no suffering in the world;
there’s only a story that would lead you to believe it.
There’s no suffering in the world that’s real.”

That should be a comfort to all of you who worry about fires and earthquakes and genocides and those other bothersome little things that the naysayers and news-whores blather on and on about.

Speaking of naysayers, read what Steve Salerno has to say about "Firegate."

Now that these matters are out of the way, I didn't want y'all to think I am just obsessed with this one issue. I have many other fish to fry (or skewer, as the case may be). It's a big Whirled out there, after all. And I am working on other investigative pieces, which I hope to have out over the next couple of weeks. I haven't forgotten, for example, that old nekkid hippie in the hot tub. Closer to home (well, for me, anyway), there are nekkid men running around in fields not too far from Houston, as well as numerous other places all over the planet. (And I bet you thought the Wild Man movement was dead!) I've also been recently informed by one of my sources that a gen-yoo-ine princess, who is hundreds of years old, has emerged from one of the sacred cities under Mount Shasta. Don't scoff; there are lots of cities inside the Earth!


And finally, I wish to remind you who may have been saddened by some of the recent acrimony in the blogosphere that there is still much to be joyful about. Our Whirled is full of so many creative souls, including our resident Bad Poet, who recently penned a work about one of my favorite subjects: me.

He and I seem to have a deep spiritual connection. As he recently wrote to me:

Obviously we are deeply quantumly entangled on the inner buddhic archetypal etheric frequency er ...thingy and er... it's a living demonstration of er...the acceleration of the synchronistic awakening occuring in the closing stages of our current yuga as we approach the influx of er... enlightening energy from the photon belt field harmonising and activating our DNA/RNA at the zero point superstring antimatter etheric template level resonating with the planetary energy matrix ray of the solar logos for the imminent vibrational and cultural convergence in 2012.
I couldn't have put it better myself.

And I don't even know who my poet is. So important is He that He is even keeping his identity secret from Himself. But I do know He is a member of the Hierarchy, on a mission to help us Earthlings in our Ascension. And I feel honored to be able to share some of His work with you.

May all of y'all have a blessed weekend.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can tell you what happened with Joe's pool, now devoid of water.

By his own admission, he helped create/attract the San Diego fires, right?

Mother Nature is simply balancing the books. Do you realize how much water was required to put those fires out?

Cosmic Connie said...

Wow, Lana. Now it is all making sense to me. Thanks! :-)

Anonymous said...

There appear to be posts by one claiming to be some sort of ascended master on your blog.
I feel it is my duty to warn you that this so called 'being' must be somewhat more Earthly than he lets on.
How do I know this?
Because famous 'Master of the West' Barry Long, talker of a smooth talk and walker of a wonky walk, kicked them all out in the 1980's with the power of his mighty divine authority.
No honest, they were really really real before that, but now they are obviously fake, otherwise Mr Long, whom I am informed by his followers and publishers never makes a mistake, would be wrong- and that cannot be.

See here: http://home.tiscali.nl/gibbon/barrylong.htm

Someone should ask Ramtha how he managed to sneak back into a body after being bounced out like a drunk from a nightclub by Larry Bong, erm, Barry Long.
'Can't you see the sign mate- Saturdays, smart casual. We can't let you in with those long flowing robes. Come back wednesday, it's Goth night on wednesday.'

Cosmic Connie said...

Hohahe: Thanks for the heads-up about the Masters who have heads up their...

But if you are referring to my resident Bad Poet, I think that his Masterness really cannot be called into question. He is obviously the real thing. :-)

Anonymous said...

Cosmic Connie,
I want to peck at the Ramtha worm a little more, if I may.
Larry Bong's statement of eviction to the ascended masters was published in 1988.
My question is, was there a noticeable drop in the quality of the... erm...profundity of the channelers at this time due to them now having to fake it all?
January 1988, published from an earlier public talk of really really real wisdom- so maybe 1987ish.

Cosmic Connie said...

Good question, HHH. I've never actually tried to evaluate the quality (or lack thereof) of channelers' material, pre- or post-1987. But I think it's a topic well worth studying!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I may spend long minutes of research into that. In fact, I'm now going to devote the next 5 mins to it.

(I have found, by the way, that you have to enable cookies to get the mystic symbols of blogging commentary)
(also by the way, the ones I am looking at now are an anagram of 'wide rue'. Rue is Froggy for street, so this is obviously a synchronistic omen, a message from my higher overself, affirming that I am on the correct path.)

Anonymous said...

My minutes of un-indepth research paid off. Apparently, a lass called Penny Torres went on the Oprah show in 1988 and said that Knight was faking it, that the real Ramtha had left her.
It doesn't say whether Ramtha should talk to the hand 'cause the face ain't listening, though.
Anyway Cosmic Connie, I think you will agree with me, that that is all totally cleared up.

(By the way, the blog security letters now say pdfkh. This is obviously a reference to pdf files and killowatts per hour. I believe my higher overself is telling me that I should burn a lot of electricity writing on computers).
Yes.
That's it.

Anonymous said...

And then I find you have already covered her. Mind boggling.

(By the way, the magic entry words now say 'zsump'. Z is the last letter of the alphabet and sump is the place where the icky stuff collects. My overself is clearly saying that I have reached the limits of language as a useful tool for my evolution, and words and concepts are just the dregs in the minds sump. Definitely.)

Cosmic Connie said...

HHH, it's good to know that you are on the correct path, though I've always suspected as much. :-)

As for Penny Torres, yes, as you subsequently discovered, I did indeed pay loving tribute to "Swami Blonde" on a couple of occasions (Aug. 7, 2006, and April 16, 2007). That woman is a piece of work.

Your confirmation words continue to amaze me. But please don't give up on communicating via language yet. I think you're just hitting your stride!