Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Doc’s into wishin’

The subject line of the email I received today was, "Intuitive Physician Reveals the Secret to the Law of Attraction." Well, I thought, that seals the deal for me. If mainstream medicine is now embracing LOA, it’s gotta be based in real science.

Upon reading further, though, I found that Dr. Robert Friedman, whose ad was graciously sent to me by my favorite New-Wage spam service, is not an M.D. or even an O.D (osteopath). Instead he’s an O.M.D., or Oriental Medical Doctor, although frankly he doesn't look Asian to me. But no matter. What’s important is that, according to him, anyway, he has discovered the secret that increases the Law Of Attraction. What he has to offer, he says, is "a Universal GPS for optimum achievement." Now, that sounds like cutting-edge LOA technology.

Dr. Friedman, or, as he prefers to be called, "Dr. Robert," has a special LOA program geared to business owners. He’ll be offering a free teleseminar on April 5 from 6 PM Pacific Time (9 PM Eastern). The teleseminar will center around what the email Dr. Robert sent to me calls "The 9 powers of success" but what Dr. Robert’s IntuitEdge web site calls "The 9 chakras of success."

And Dr. Robert is well qualified to present these secrets, as he is not only an Oriental Medical Doctor but also "an Intuitive Business Consultant and Author, who combines four decades of business experience with the science of physics and intuitive foresight in a business program that will transform your life!"

It seems pretty obvious the good doc is wishing and hoping that he’ll be able to jump onto the Secret/LOA bandwagon with all of the other New-Wage hustledorks. But it's getting pretty crowded there now, and he has a looooong way to go before he catches up with Mr. Fire or The Three Amigos. Still, I've always liked to root for the little guy. So keep on hustling, Dr. Robert!

PS - I’ll be back to my usual blogging self soon…I am dealing with major work deadlines, as well as a few family crises that have me feeling like Edvard Munch’s most famous painting.
PPS - Don't miss tonight's 90-minute teleseminar exploring The Secret. My pal Blair Warren, along with host Kevin Hogan and a couple of other guys, are going to rip The Secret a new one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you are! I've missed you...

Just in case it works, I'm sending you good energy :-)

Lana

Cosmic Connie said...

Thank you very much, Lana. At this point I will take all the good energy you can send! :-)