Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Take THAT, Miss Rhonda!


I am very proud of Esther and Jerry Hicks – the George and Gracie of the New-Wage world – for taking such a strong stand about The Secret, and doing it only in the service of the highest good. Esther and Jerry, as you probably know by now, are the ones who really possess "the secret," courtesy of the disembodied entities Esther likes to chat with. And now they have a new DVD that proves they're the ones who really know the real true secret. Abraham, or some of the Abes anyway, make a rare physical appearance on this DVD and are even pictured on the cover.

So proud am I of Jerry and Esther that I don't even really mind that they sort of ripped off a title idea from one of my blog posts* last December. More power to 'em, I say. After all, they were ripped off in a much bigger way by Rhonda than I was by them. We all have to suffer a little bit in the name of truth, don't you think?

Last week Esther sat down with Oprah on the Big O's radio show on XM, and told the story of how she first came to
invent get to know Abraham, thanks to hubby Jerry's suggestion that they needed a new shtick enormous encouragement. This week The Abes themselves are going to chat with Oprah. And Oprah apparently has big future plans for Esther, Jerry and the Abe Gang. Rumor has it that she also has big plans for several of The Secret stars too, because, after all, one has to explore truth in all of its many profitable forms. Who said our culture is going to hell in a hand basket?

*Remember, I am a narcissist, and it is all about me. I create not only my own reality, but everyone else's too. So I expect some royalties from some of y'all, okay?

4 comments:

Calista McKnight said...

Connie,

I laughed so hard when I read this post yesterday. The cover is hilarious.

Thanks for making my day!

(I tried to comment yesterday, but I couldn't find the link on this post).

Cosmic Connie said...

Thanks very much, Calista. Apparently, those mischievous monkeys, which you can read more about today, came and changed my Blogger settings, disallowing comments. Sometimes Blogger does that, for reasons of its own. But they're back in place now.

Thanks again!

Anonymous said...

Connie:

Whilst the Secretites keep boarding the Magical Minibus of Detachment with their manifested free passes, you have been helping to keep me amused for months now.

Whenever the sack of 'S' on websites these days becomes tiresome, I come visit yours & viola' -- my day is better! (Who said magic didn't exist? lol)

Keep It Going! ~ Dee Bunker

Cosmic Connie said...

Thanks, Dee; I'm glad you're enjoying the site. I'll keep "manifesting" as long as the Secretrons do! They are such a rich source of inspiration. :-)