Monday, March 12, 2007

Cosmic Connie plays Cupid

I just wanted to post a reminder to all you single guys who are looking for the love of your life. Rhonda Byrne, creator and producer of The Secret, is still single. I don’t know if she’s still dating Tilak or not, but in light of his recent troubles, I’d say any one of y’all has a chance of eventually becoming the next Mr. Rhonda Byrne, provided you haven't been involved in any money or sex scandals. (At least not recently; if it's been a few years, no worries – the public has a short memory, and Rhonda's probably way too busy to research your past.)

And Rhonda is quite a bit younger than many of you may have thought. Although most of the news media have listed her age as 55, according to her MySpace page she is only 37.*

Or maybe it’s just that Aussie years work the opposite way as dog years do. On the other hand, it could be that there are international exchange rates in time as well as currency, and the Australian Year (AUY) currently has a higher value than the US Year (USY).

Or…maybe Rhonda simply used LOA to literally make herself younger. In a world of limitless possibilities, the possibilities are limitless!

On Rhonda’s MySpace page are a string of several heartfelt messages from people who desperately want Rhonda to notice them. One lady who goes by the name "Serendipity Jane" has even suggested that Rhonda put her in The Sequel, which is now in production. Jane, a life coach in Belgium who lists her age as 92 (there's that bothersome exchange rate problem again) wrote to Rhonda:

I'm in turmoil about the secret:

You told it to the world and now I am the only one who still keeps the "part two" of what was hidden beyond the science of getting rich and it is here in my treasure chest.

Like attracts like ... so here is my secret offer for you, Rhonda....

The secret sequel in the making needs another face.

I have mine dusted and shining.

I have a mission and this GOOD news will be preached...until there's no more want!!!

Many blessings.

SJ

Come to think of it, guys, Jane is even cuter than Rhonda. And she’s single too.

You don’t have to thank me. Just the thought that I may have contributed to someone’s happiness is reward enough for me.

PS (added on Monday evening) - I realize the MySpace page could be a phony one – to tell the truth, I can't figure that site out – but if so, maybe Rhonda needs to have MySpace take the page down, or at least make them change that gaudy purple background. In fact, in MySpace's The Secret community alone, there is enough ghastly design work to keep Vince Flanders, of Web Pages That Suck fame, busy for years.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, there's no question about it. You are totally stuck in high school.

Cosmic Connie said...

High school? Don't you know that I am in the process of pursuing several Doctorates?

I admit, Class, that this one was kind of a throwaway post. But don't worry. I will get back to my keen, insightful reporting soon enough. Anyway, thanks for voicing your opinion.

Anonymous said...

Connie, you've out done them both at age 251!
How do you manage? I am already falling apart at 41!

Cosmic Connie said...

Hey, Moi, it was Blogger who decided I'm 251. I'm actually only 178. I keep young by using a special magical elixir from Saint Germain, which I'm sure I've blogged about previously.

Calista McKnight said...

Hi Connie,

You are a riot! I love this blog.

My theory is that Rhonda's MySpace page is legit. I think she just thought she was supposed to enter her I.Q. not her age.

Cosmic Connie said...

Thank you, Calista. I love your blog too. (I love your name too!) You may be right about Rhonda's page. But she really needs to do something about that sucky background.

Anonymous said...

Here is a "the secret" discussion that IMO would improve if you join in: http://forum.signonsandiego.com/showthread.php?p=2522867#post2522867

Cosmic Connie said...

Thanks, Anon! When I get time I'll take a closer look. But the topic, "The Secret, Bob Proctor, and Me," sounds intriguing.