Thursday, September 23, 2010

Inspiration from the Good Book (and the Bad Audio File)

Dear Ones, this has been an overwhelming week for me, a week filled equally with miracles and horrors. Not only was there The Miracle of the Meat, which left me wonderstruck, but I also accidentally accessed the Higher Planes (or perhaps the Underworld; it's difficult to say) and I was able to tune into a 36-minute Secret Transmission. My ears beheld a conversation among an elite group of inspired Masters who were laying the groundwork for a grand scheme, a scheme of Biblical proportions.

I was even more wonderstruck, and so I sat down to write about what I had heard, but found myself at a very rare loss for words.
But the Good Lord guided my hand anyway, and She/He/It said unto me, "The words will come in due time. But you know what they say about pictures." So here you are (click on it for an enlarged view). The words, I suspect, will come later.
Then again, if you insist on words now, you can always go here. And if you do, be sure to watch the video too.

4 comments:

Yakaru said...

Yes, speechless....Great pic!

Cosmic Connie said...

Thanks, Yak!

BTW, I tried repeatedly to publish your comment when it came in yesterday evening, but Blogger kept giving me a cryptic error message and wouldn't let me do it. So finally, just now, I just copied and pasted. I suspect you were getting weird messages on your end too, since I received your comment in triplicate; I thought maybe you were afraid it didn't go through the first time(s). Anyway, I am hoping Blogger gets the problem fixed soon because it's frustrating.

Yakaru said...

Thanks for taking the time over my lowly comment, Connie. I often have trouble with Blogger blogs in general. I think it might be because I use Opera rather than Firefox or IE.

On my earlier comments I got error signals, but luckily (for me at least) I'd saved a copy before posting. Actually I've had a few comments disappear here. At first I thought you didn't want to post them, but then when you posted one or two that I myself later thought were a bit dumb, I realised that's probably not the case.

Cosmic Connie said...

No worries, Yak. I always appreciate your comments. :-) And Blogger seems to have fixed some of the problems for now, anyway.