Saturday, January 19, 2008

Changing my Whirled

Just so y'all won't be too traumatized by the change, I wanted to give you a heads-up about a matter I have been seriously considering: changing the look of this blog. I'm really, really, REALLY tired of this template, and I know that long posts in particular are kind of difficult to read onscreen, even with the larger font size I chose.


I know there are hundreds of templates available for Blogger, and thousands of ways to customize those templates, but for now, I'm thinking of starting out very conservatively, using another existing Blogger template and just giving it a custom background. That much, I can manage (I think).

I know, I know... it's about frickin' time, right?

Anyway, here's what I'm considering.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Change is good, so they say!

In case you're looking for feedback: I'd prefer stars that don't twinkle. They're pretty, but distracting. :-)

Cosmic Connie said...

I do appreciate the feedback, Lana. And I was pretty much beginning to think the same thing about the twinkling. It may be cosmic, but it does get annoying after a while. Thanks!