Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Sweet 16? Well, maybe not so sweet, but 16, anyway

Today is the 16th blogaversary of Whirled Musings, which first saw the blight of day on July 27, 2006. I want to thank my small group of regular readers for your continued reading over the years, even when I got redundant and obsessive and boring, which, as I noted on last year's blogaversary post, is is probably more often than even I am willing to admit. I especially want to thank everyone who posted comments over the years, even the ones blasting me for any number of real or imaginary sins.

I most especially want to thank those of you who have made monetary donations to this blog. They're always appreciated, even more so now. If you'd like to help Whirled Musings celebrate its 16th birthday,
here's a handy link to do just that. Whether you donate or not, thank you for visiting. I'll have more soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Connie I have followed you since 2008. Katie just keeps on giving lol. Too bad Abe croaked he and his new wage grifter wife gave you some best hits. Keep on dogging them gurus ~ Anon