Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Goodbye, Whirled: Time to turn over a new leaf

I suppose you're wondering why I have been absent from my Whirled so often in recent months, despite numerous promises to start blogging more frequently again. I only wrote one post during the entire month of March (!). That is very unlike me, even during my busy times when I have lots of real work to occupy me.

Well, Dear Ones, after much soul-searching I have decided that the time has come for me to hang up my blogging hat, after nearly nine years of blogging. It is with some sadness that I do this, but it is time. The Universe has sent me many signs over the years, perhaps, but now there is an unmistakable sign,
the biggest sign of all, you might say. I have finally been outwitted, outgunned, and outmaneuvered, not only by the greatest therapist of our times but also by one of the greatest legal minds of our times. Together, they are a formidable force: true Champions, of the kind that I can only aspire to be. My Cosmic-ness is no match for their Championics.

I have, in short, been truly humbled. I shall snark no more. It has been a long, fun ride, but now it is time to move on. I thank you for your support for all of these years.

For details, including a formal statement and some important documents,
please see this link.

As they say, I'll see you on the flip(pant) side.

11 comments:

Cosmic Connie said...

Follow the link in the last sentence, my friend!

Tina said...

You had me until your comments about being outwitted and outsmarted by the greatest therapist of our time. LOL What a relief to hear it was all a joke.

Cosmic Connie said...

And if there's any remaining doubt, following the link in the last sentence should clarify matters. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Honestly, no one really cares either way ....

Cosmic Connie said...

Well, apparently a few people care, you courageous Anonymous commenter. Some care so much that they're apparently trying to wipe my Whirled from the blogosphere. I take it you're a Lenion (Lenny minion). Or are you just a random hater? Either way, thank you for taking the time to stop by and tell me how much I don't matter.

RevRon's Rants said...

It's reassuring when one of Lenny's typically unintelligent haters cares enough to drop in (anonymously, of course)and tell you that nobody cares, isn't it? Lets you know you're doing a good job. I kind of wonder if she claims to be able to see your aura when you're laughing at her online....

Cosmic Connie said...

LOL, Ron.

Anonymous said...

Don't scare me like that. You are like the New York Times of new wagers scams lol

~Anonymous

Cosmic Connie said...

No worries, Anon April 5. Although some profoundly stupid, crazy, and evil people are trying to shut me up, I'm not shutting up. ;-)

Sam Freedom said...

Even though "Anonymous" is hiding when they make such an ignorant statement, "Honestly, no one really cares either way", he should still feel just as much a fool as if he had said it publicly... for the fact that he is wrong. I care. I used to blog and its amazing how many people enjoy/appreciate an author but don't necessarily say so through comments.

When I saw this post, I was thinking, "Oh man, that sucks, there goes one of the good people." It's just always nice to know you're here and that I can pop in at any moment and catch up on the latest so I can continue to help others avoid scammers. So, when I saw it was an April Fools joke, I was relieved... and about to click away but decided to check the comments... and when I saw "Anonymous" uninfornme, ridiculous statement, I decided to comment.

Anonymous, you're not only an ignorant fool, but you're also only leaving your ridiculous uninformed comment because you KNOW people care.. and you wish they didn't. And, in the very least, they care about this blog more than anything you have going on or you'd be too busy to come here.

Please keep up the great work, Connie.

Cosmic Connie said...

Thanks so much for your supportive words, Sam, and it's good to see you here again. I have no intention of giving up blogging. And by the way, I kind of have a feeling that the Anon person who said "no one cares" was a "she"... but I may be wrong. Probably an idiotic and/or amoral Lenny follower, either way.