Friday, July 27, 2007

It's my blogoversary

Hey, everyone, it's been exactly one year (!) since Whirled Musings was launched into the blogosphere. If you don’t believe it, click here.

Come to think of it, that was probably my best post ever. It was certainly the most succinct.

I'm going to write more a little later, but right now The Rev and I are running out the door to meet with a client. Back soon!

And thanks, y'all, for sticking with me through all of my snarking and grousing. I couldn't have done it without me. I mean, without you.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy blogoversary!

Cosmic Connie said...

Les, I am honored. Thank you!

And your special signed copy of my BLP is going out in the mail tomorrow.

Cosmic Connie said...

Thank you, Kathy! :-)

Anonymous said...

Connie, Happy B-day! I truly admire all the work you've put into your blog. I'm sure you've pulled more than a few people out of the fire.

I'm looking forward to another interesting year! I still got my boots on. :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the anniversary Connie - and thanks so much for all the thinking matter you provide. You have a light touch that makes me smile.

And thanks too for the various links I've found through reading your blog - to Steve Salerno, Skeptico and others - much appreciated.

Happy weekend all

Cosmic Connie said...

Thanks, Lana! Funny you should use that expression, "pulled a few people from the fire..." ;-)

I really appreciate your support.

Cosmic Connie said...

Thank you, RT. I'm glad I've been able to make you smile, and also glad you've visited some of those other links. Hope you'll keep coming back here; as I said, I'm just getting warmed up.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your anniversary. Your blog rules, keep up the great work!

Cosmic Connie said...

Thanks very much, Anon!

Cosmic Connie said...

Cheeky? Nah, they're just a bunch of Circle jerks! :-)