Friday, January 06, 2017

With liberty and justice for all



This short post is blatantly political, and has very little to do with Scamworld, except to the extent that Not-My-President-Elect Donald J. Trump is the Scammer-in-Chief. Politix is still not my normal beat, but then again, these are not normal times.

Very simply, if you are in the US and want to be part of the Resistance, download this guide to activism, Indivisible.
You can do it here. Indivisible was written by former congressional staffers who have learned, from years of experience, the most (and least) effective ways to make Congress listen.

Stay peaceful, stay safe, and maybe I'll see you on the barricades.

4 comments:

connieschmidtexposed said...

I also have a short post for you with a funny video at http://exposingconnieschmidt.blogspot.com

Cosmic Connie said...

Welcome back, Florian! I guess the discussion on Longdog's blog got you all fired up again. You're such an adorable little hater-man, though not very original. Sure, you inserted some custom subtitles and all, but that video has been used so many times by so many people for so many purposes, as you probably know.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/downfall-hitler-reacts

(It was even used by a Salty Droid hater a few years ago to make fun of Salty and some of his regular readers(including me, I think).)

But there is a certain symmetry to the depiction of Hitler praising "Dr." C, since "Dr." C is clearly such a yuuuuge fan of Hitler, despite the lame arguments to the contrary offered by Coldwell's lawyers back in 2015.

As someone who plays a narcissist on the Internet, however, I must say that I take umbrage at now having to share the billing with two other people on your "blog." Longdog and Bernie are fine chaps but I rather liked getting sole billing. Ah, well, I suppose I will get over the disappointment. I don’t mind sharing with my friends. But I wonder why you left out Salty Droid.

RevRon's Rants said...

Diedre wrote, "I also have a short post for you..." ROFL!! He should be commended for his willingness to so publicly acknowledge his shortcomings. Self-realization is a great accomplishment. But I seriously doubt that Connie is likely to accept his "modest" offer. As anyone who has read her blog for any length of time knows, she is not a fan of short posts. :-)

Some people just make it too damn easy... :-)

Cosmic Connie said...

I saw his short post, and laughed at it.