Monday, July 27, 2009

Three at last, three at last, I thank Goddess I'm three at last!

Whirled Musings was born on the 27th of July, 2006, although the first "real" post appeared the following day. As you may know, I was originally inspired to begin this blog after a couple of months of following Steve Salerno's SHAMblog (which, incidentally, celebrated its fourth anniversary on the 17th of this month). (Yes, Steve, I'm still a savant when it comes to remembering those details.)

As I said on last year's blogaversary post, time flies when you're making fun. You'd think I could make up something new for this year, or at least come up with another brilliant Photoshop comp, but I am kind of busy today. Nevertheless I want to thank all of you for sticking it out with me for another year. I appreciate everyone's participation, even those who tell me I'm a rage-filled loser who can only hope to be half as brilliant and successful as those I snark about. (One fairly recent critic comes to mind...)

So...keep those comments, suggestions, and anonymous tips (oh, yes, especially those anonymous tips!) coming.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/23/movies/23arts-SECRETJURYVE_BRF.html?_r=1

Cosmic Connie said...

Thanks for the link, Abalance. I knew about the results of Drew Heriot's copyright lawsuit against Rhonda Byrne; that news came in while I was Internet-less and unable to blog. (I recently added an update to my "Where's Rhonda?" post of 14 May.) It's still kind of difficult to find very much on the Net about this story, but the NY Times online bit gives the basics. I appreciate it!

Grey Heart said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Oops, can you moderate that last post away Connie, (and this one)?
Thanks. hhh

hhh said...

Happy Birthday CC

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Connie!

Cosmic Connie said...

Thanks for the "birthday" wishes, HHH and Eliz!